Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Life

Well it's been a long time between posts... not really a great start heh?

The reason for this lag, besides immense laziness on my part, is the huge decision my partner and I made for our future.
We moved interstate, away from all family and friends and everything that we know, to take advantage of a new job for my partner. Obviously we umed and ahed over the decision for a while but in the end the benefit/cost analysis said to go for it. We always have a choice - we can always change our minds later if we want.

Several other benefit/cost discussions later and we're living in a small town about an hour away from his work in a much bigger, nicer and newer place than we otherwise could afford and I'm loving being a mum here. We can't see us wanting to leave anytime soon.

Good Choice Economummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment